The Havila Phoenix is hoast to the Ultimate Trenching Spread of T3200 and T1000, it is also home to two UHD ROVs, housed in ROV garages providing high seastate launch and recovery and a safe clean space for maintenance.
The Havila Phoenix also acts as the host vessel for pipeline ploughing projects. With a 250te A-Frame, supported by the fast-acting heave compensated 250te crane, the Havila Phoenix presents a safe and stable launch platform for the largest subsea vehicle and is second to none.
- Build: 2009
- Class: DNV+1A1, EO, DYNPOS AUTR, CLEAN DESIGN, SF, Naut AW, HELDK SH, ICE C, COMF-V(3), DK (+)
- LOA: 127,4m
- Draught: 6,25m
- Accommodation for 140 persons
- 250Te heave compensated Crane
- 1500M2 deck area, 4500Te deck load
- 2 off built-in 200 UHD work class ROVs
- Ultimate trenching spread permanently mobilised
- High sea state capability
- Interring anti-rolling system