Incorporating an aggressive share design with multiple forecutters, the ACP2 is unique in its ability to accommodate up to 300mm diameter product with a 5m minimum bend radius and offer both on deck and seabed cable loading / unloading capability.
The plough offers variable depth control via hydraulically actuated skids to enable safe burial from 0m to 3.3m. The plough has a powerful 150kW anti-cavitation jetting system capable of operating in water depth starting as little as 0.5m to reduce seabed resistance and tow loads.
- Variable depth control to 3.3m.
- Aggressive multiple forecutter share design.
- Pivoting bellmouth for improved cable handling.
- 150kW jetting supply to share.
- large bend radius of 5.0m.
- Shallow water jetting capability (0.5m).
- Sophisticated lars and tow winch system.